Last updated: Aug 30, 2021
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Option 1: The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to register for the Site.
INFORMATION CYBERBIZ COLLECTS
We collect information to provide better services to all our users. The information Cyberbiz collects, and how that information is used, depends on how you use our services and how you manage your privacy controls.
Personal Data: While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including but not limited to credit card numbers mention all types of accepted payments, email address, and phone number).
Usage Data: Usage Data is collected automatically when using the service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s internet protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
WHY CYBERBIZ COLLECTS DATA AND HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect from all our services for the following purposes:
- Provide our services.
- Maintain & improve our services.
- Develop new services.
- Provide personalized services, including content and ads.
- Measure performance.
- For other business purposes.
We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, to contact you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With Your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
919 North Market Street, Suite 950, Wilmington,
New Castle, Delaware, 19801 US